Important to know
Some items that are NOT a problem for the treatment:
· A brace or a wire behind the teeth.
· Crowns and fillings in the mouth.
· Knee and hip prostheses.
· Titanium surgical material.
. Dental prostheses.
· Cardiac stents.
· Insulin pump.
Indicate whether any of the following items are present in your body:
· A pacemaker or (old) pacemaker wires.
· Clips in the head after surgery.
· A neuro-stimulator.
· An artificial lens with metal clips.
· Metal ear tubes or an ossicle prosthesis.
· A cochlear implant.
.Trouble with lying still for more than 30 minutes
· Undergo a video capsule endoscopy and the capsule is still present.
· An implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD).
· Aneurysm clips posted before 1990.
· Metal splinter in the eye.